- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Tenure Detail: FIRSTLY: One undivided one half share in all that parcel of land containing 1011m² more or less being Lot 54 DP27579. SECONDLY: All that Flat being Flat 2 and Garage 2 DPS39585. Together with all improvements thereon as inspected by the Purchaser.
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Off Street x2, Single lock-up
- Construction: Fibre Cement
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Other (Wetback)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Drapes, Washing Machine, Upright Stove, Extractor Fan (Kitchen), Woodfire
- Kitchen: Open plan, Upright stove, Extractor fan, Pantry and Finished in Stainless steel
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Verandah
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Wetback, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport
About this listing
Very quiet setting being set back off the road, down a shared driveway.
There is a small veranda off the front door to enjoy the sun.
Situated in popular Ngongotaha, which has a village feel and within walking distance to Lake Rotorua and the bus route goes along the street.